Getting to axis by bus
axis is served by buses 4, 13, 13A, 17A, 46X, 58X, 103, 104 & 220.
The bus stop for northbound routes from the city centre is located outside the Ballymun Shopping Centre, just after Supervalu on the left side of Ballymun’s main street. On exiting the bus cross the road at the lights, axis is located between the new Civic Offices (containing the Motor Tax Office and the new Health Centre) and the Travelodge Hotel.
For more bus route and timetable information please call Dublin bus on (01) 873 4222 or log on to www.dublinbus.ie.
Getting to axis by car from the city centre
Landmarks you will see before you reach axis as your travel north along the Ballymun Road include:
- Entrance to Dublin City University on your right
- Our Lady of Victories Church on your right
- Junction of Collins’ Ave and Glasnevin Ave.
- Library on your left
- New Swimming pool on your left (glass fronted shaped like a wave)
- Supervalu on your left
- Ballymun Shopping Centre on your left
Getting to axis by car from the M50
Take the Ballymun Exit (the same exit as long term car-parking for the airport) and travel south towards the city along the Ballymun Road.
Landmarks you will see before you reach axis as your travel south along the Ballymun Road include:
- Statoil service station on your left
- Metro Hotel on your left
- The small red power station tower on your left
- The Travelodge Hotel on your left
- The Ballymun Shopping Centre in front of you right on the right side of the road
To speak to someone about finding axis contacts axis' reception on (01) 883 2100.